Friday, November 13, 2009

hello world

For my first post I should say that I've actually been blogging for a bit. I'm moving my blog here from a livejournal account because I started the livejournal in college as a personal blog, a way to keep in touch with friends. But over the last year or so I've stopped writing about personal things and starting writing about ... ideas, I guess. And all my friends stopped writing in their livejournals. So I've decided the change in content should be matched by a change to a more robust blogging utility, with more opportunities for expanding (creating) my audience.

Oh, and about me. This blog adds another cosmotarian, secular humanist voice to the Nets.

3 comments:

  1. Does this mean I should put this RSS feed in the "Politics" folder, or should I put it with the old LJ in the "Friends" folder? Guess I'll put it in both for now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, another fucking blowhard on the internets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chip - be nice or I'll punch you. haha ;-)

    ReplyDelete